My oldest just turned nine!!!!!! Can I be that old? Oh well, enough about me-
Alexis is turning into a beautiful young woman. She has so many talents and traits. Here are a few things that I love about her.
- She has always been very good natured. She was a very happy baby and continues to be very happy as she grows up. Very rarely is she in a bad mood and loves life!
- She is a very big help to me and I can't count the times she has let me sleep in and got breakfast for the other two and did Lily's hair and got her dressed.
- She is kind to everyone around her. She was voted "Most Likeable" in her class a couple of months ago. She is very sensitive to other's feelings and put others before herself.
- She has got a great sense of humor.
- She is a great performer, whether it is singing a solo, acting in a play, or dancing on stage, she shines!
- She does very well in school and loves everything about it. Her teachers always rave about her.
- She is very nurturing. She loves animals and babies.
We love you Lexi Lou! Happy Birthday! xoxoxoxoxo